• Connected TV is now the dominant device for video inventory expenditure
• The latest IAB Online Advertising Expenditure Report, prepared by PwC
• A final report for market is expected to be released in April 2019.
• Mobile advertising made up 62% of total general display expenditure in the September 2018 quarter
• Financial year data shows 45% increase in video spend year on year
The report also highlights a shift in advertising spend with marketers favouring General Display.
Continued double-digit year-on-year growth
FMCG brands leading the way using digital video to deliver brand uplift
Survey of mobile users in 19 countries shows mobile driving traffic in-store
Solanki is now calling for interested agencies and marketers with a view on the IAB to contact him directly
Adshel has joined the Interactive Advertising Bureau Australia
Every Friday Mediaweek examines the news stories that dominated the week in Australian media for our weekly panel podcast.
Vale Robin Parkes – a remarkable industry leader and mentor
Gourmet Traveller announces first-ever green issue
Four Corners and Q+A return with a special bushfire edition
Robin Bailey and colleagues at 97.3: ‘They came to me for return’
SEN Breakfast back as Tim Watson reveals next footy media star
Alan Jones back at work: Day one at Bateman’s Bay fire zone