• Connected TV is now the dominant device for video inventory expenditure
• The latest IAB Online Advertising Expenditure Report, prepared by PwC
• A final report for market is expected to be released in April 2019.
• Mobile advertising made up 62% of total general display expenditure in the September 2018 quarter
• Financial year data shows 45% increase in video spend year on year
The report also highlights a shift in advertising spend with marketers favouring General Display.
Continued double-digit year-on-year growth
FMCG brands leading the way using digital video to deliver brand uplift
Survey of mobile users in 19 countries shows mobile driving traffic in-store
Solanki is now calling for interested agencies and marketers with a view on the IAB to contact him directly
Adshel has joined the Interactive Advertising Bureau Australia
Every Friday Mediaweek examines the news stories that dominated the week in Australian media for our weekly panel podcast.
The Roar sold to AthletesVoice by ARN
Bauer Media’s Financially Fit Females campaign reaches 1m target
TV Ratings December 9: Tony Jones signs off from Q&A, Australian Story & Media Watch wrap
Busy week at Ahron Young’s Ticker with three new shows
How Netflix dominates the 2020 Golden Globes nominations
GroupM adspend forecast: 2019 flat, small growth in 2020