“One of our key objectives is to help support a sustainable and diverse digital media and advertising market."
• Full financial year total online advertising market is steady at $9.1 billion
• Achieves 3.8% growth year on year with video the star performer at +18%
• 21% of respondents indicated they have paused all their ad spend
• Gai Le Roy, CEO of IAB Australia, comments
• Connected TV is now the dominant device for video inventory expenditure
• The latest IAB Online Advertising Expenditure Report, prepared by PwC
• A final report for market is expected to be released in April 2019.
• Mobile advertising made up 62% of total general display expenditure in the September 2018 quarter
• Financial year data shows 45% increase in video spend year on year
The report also highlights a shift in advertising spend with marketers favouring General Display.
Continued double-digit year-on-year growth
Discovery, Inc complete MediaWorks TV Ltd acquisition
iHeartPodcast Network launches Jonesy & Amanda’s Holiday Book Club podcast
Netflix to produce animated film Back to the Outback with boat load of Aussie talent
Record-breaking audiences deliver hot start to summer on Fox Cricket
Nine sales chief’s outlook: ‘Next year we will be even stronger’
TV ratings 2020: How new Seven series was bigger than The Block