• "The IAB is currently unable to support the tagged monthly audience data being provided"
• IAB has appointed Venture Consulting to conduct the review
Plus: Research released from IAB & The Infinite Dial, ACRA's Podcast categories
Total digital ad spend reaches $9.5 billion in 2020, modest YOY growth of 2%
• Bence will work closely with IAB Australia CEO, Gai Le Roy
“One of our key objectives is to help support a sustainable and diverse digital media and advertising market."
• Full financial year total online advertising market is steady at $9.1 billion
• Achieves 3.8% growth year on year with video the star performer at +18%
• 21% of respondents indicated they have paused all their ad spend
• Gai Le Roy, CEO of IAB Australia, comments
• Connected TV is now the dominant device for video inventory expenditure
• The latest IAB Online Advertising Expenditure Report, prepared by PwC
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Big Brother 2021: Everything you need to know
Sky News ANZAC Day coverage to start live at 4:30am
ABC to mark ANZAC Day with coverage of all states and territories
WarnerMedia appoints new networks lead for Cartoon Network & Boomerang
SCA appoints Blair Woodcock to head of content – regional
TV Guide: ANZAC Day weekend NRL live on Fox League