Elina Vilk: “The future of marketing is relationships"
"Our product development strategy has been deeply anchored in making our customersʼ day-to-day easier"
"We're committed to continue building OwlyWriter AI's powerful end-to-end social publishing capabilities"
Despite looming economic uncertainty, the report shows social marketers are experiencing a defining moment
• The company has appointed its beloved icon, Owly, as chief connection officer
• The guide provides marketers with fresh insights into the fast-growing platform
• The integration enables customers to manage, execute and optimise their TikTok content
• The Digital 2022 April Global Statshot Report looks at digital and social media trends
• The report found 83 percent of Australians now on social media
• Her role will focus on growing the social media management platform’s presence
More than 92% of global businesses use social media to build brand awareness.
'Employees are often the biggest advocates of their company.'
80% of the world’s internet users are active on social media