• Guardian Australia, Michael Hing, Ryan Phelan, AFL and A-League
• The platform’s audience grew to a record 11.6 million readers in March
The publication’s national reach has more than doubled this month to 11.6m Australian readers.
• This follows Guardian Australia reaching a record 6.5 million Australians in January
• Seven, The Daily Telegraph’s Power 100 list, Craig McLachlan, US daytime TV shows, Australian Grand Prix + AFL
• Newly appointed lifestyle editor Alyx Gorman spoke to Mediaweek
• Australia has taken to the concept of being a B Corp certified company like a fish to water
MD Dan Stinton welcomes new advertisers, details income streams
• Each episode explores one story to find out where it started, what happened, and what it means.
Lyons will be leading the Pacific journalism project enabled through a grant from the Judith Neilson Institute.
The Guardian now has over 655,000 monthly paying supporters
• Profits now being reinvested into business to fund expansion
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label