• This follows Guardian Australia reaching a record 6.5 million Australians in January
• Seven, The Daily Telegraph’s Power 100 list, Craig McLachlan, US daytime TV shows, Australian Grand Prix + AFL
• Newly appointed lifestyle editor Alyx Gorman spoke to Mediaweek
• Australia has taken to the concept of being a B Corp certified company like a fish to water
MD Dan Stinton welcomes new advertisers, details income streams
• Each episode explores one story to find out where it started, what happened, and what it means.
Lyons will be leading the Pacific journalism project enabled through a grant from the Judith Neilson Institute.
The Guardian now has over 655,000 monthly paying supporters
• Profits now being reinvested into business to fund expansion
Australia gets its own edition of the 99-year-old title.
The publication has a circulation of about 42,000 worldwide.
Culture editor Steph Harmon: ‘Culture content is a big driver of membership’
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector