• Guardian Australian associate editor Lucy Clark comments
• JobKeeper, Guardian Australia, Carrie-Anne Greenbank, Q magazine, and Nick Murray
• Guardian Australia, Michael Hing, Ryan Phelan, AFL and A-League
• The platform’s audience grew to a record 11.6 million readers in March
The publication’s national reach has more than doubled this month to 11.6m Australian readers.
• This follows Guardian Australia reaching a record 6.5 million Australians in January
• Seven, The Daily Telegraph’s Power 100 list, Craig McLachlan, US daytime TV shows, Australian Grand Prix + AFL
• Newly appointed lifestyle editor Alyx Gorman spoke to Mediaweek
• Australia has taken to the concept of being a B Corp certified company like a fish to water
MD Dan Stinton welcomes new advertisers, details income streams
• Each episode explores one story to find out where it started, what happened, and what it means.
Lyons will be leading the Pacific journalism project enabled through a grant from the Judith Neilson Institute.