Revenue was down 16% to $259m, yet earnings rose 11% to $75m which turned into a net profit of $32m
“Advertisers and agencies will give this serious attention and migrate to LiSTNR”
• 2Day breakfast in 2021, TV affiliation renewal, PodcastOne profits
• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• Winner: Grant Blackley, Southern Cross Austereo
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.
• “We have well and truly outperformed the market”
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia