The regional TV affiliation deal is one of many things Grant Blackley is juggling
Revenue was down 16% to $259m, yet earnings rose 11% to $75m which turned into a net profit of $32m
“Advertisers and agencies will give this serious attention and migrate to LiSTNR”
• 2Day breakfast in 2021, TV affiliation renewal, PodcastOne profits
• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• Winner: Grant Blackley, Southern Cross Austereo
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.
• “We have well and truly outperformed the market”
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Great British Bake Off to return to Foxtel Tuesday March 23
TV Demand: My Hero Academia enters top ten after season 5 announced
Michael Gudinski dies: Remembering the godfather of Australian rock n’ roll
TV Ratings February 1: MAFS posts best entertainment rating of the year with 1m+
Weekly listeners for DAB+ radio stations climb to 2.35 million
HT&E’s Ciaran Davis: ARN recovery, iHeartPodcast strategy and revenues