• 2Day breakfast in 2021, TV affiliation renewal, PodcastOne profits
• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• Winner: Grant Blackley, Southern Cross Austereo
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.
• “We have well and truly outperformed the market”
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
How hackneyed stereotypes and digital fixation is giving advertisers tunnel vision and stifling brands.
Media leaders visit Canberra to lobby politicians for law reform
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey