• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
• Google, 60 Minutes, Marngrook Footy Show, Doctor Doctor, HBO Max, Mipcom + The Age
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• Facebook, Google, London’s Daily Telegraph, Netflix, Larry King, Morning Wars + Fox Sports
• The proportion of Australians who own digital television services has shown significant growth
• Michael Miller, Foxtel and ABC, Google, A-League, Mike Brady, Rove McManus, ABC 'TV tax' + Nine and Macquarie Media
• WarnerMedia Asia Pacific, Vox media, Nine slams Google and Facebook, Ruby Rose, Alan Jones + TEG
• Seven West Media, John Singleton, Murdochs, Andrew Winter, News Corp, Google and Facebook, ABC and Acorn TV, Lucy Zelic + Amazon...
• some of the recommendations require further analysis
• Global Climate Strike, Women in Media, Stan, Google + TEG
The figures in the study are conservative estimates of the revenue Google makes through its use of news content.
The two companies are Nine News and Junkee Media.
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer