• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
• Had I known how hard it was going to be, I’m not sure I would have come’
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The two men proved their dedication when they called into Gold 104.3’s Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show earlier this week
Called Sing It For Melbourne, it got the Mayor’s tick of approval as an “epic anthem”.
The content director of the ARN station talks about her move from Adelaide to Melbourne and expectations on new breakfast presenter Christian...
'Radio in Australia is a very big and very serious business and more intense than in the UK.'
O’Connell has listened to pitches from players and fans from 10 AFL clubs.
After the formalities, O’Connell and his family received a welcome pack of iconic Australian gifts.
The creative agency for the campaign was JOY with production by HunkyDory Films.
O’Connell has already started a feud with sister station KIIS 101.1
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus
RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’s 10 Queens revealed at Mardi Gras
ARIA Charts: Top Three albums of the week all new to the charts
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show