Post talks about snagging dream radio jobs and how he nearly failed at breakfast radio
• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
• Had I known how hard it was going to be, I’m not sure I would have come’
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The two men proved their dedication when they called into Gold 104.3’s Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show earlier this week
Called Sing It For Melbourne, it got the Mayor’s tick of approval as an “epic anthem”.
The content director of the ARN station talks about her move from Adelaide to Melbourne and expectations on new breakfast presenter Christian...
'Radio in Australia is a very big and very serious business and more intense than in the UK.'
O’Connell has listened to pitches from players and fans from 10 AFL clubs.
After the formalities, O’Connell and his family received a welcome pack of iconic Australian gifts.
The creative agency for the campaign was JOY with production by HunkyDory Films.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up