Post talks about snagging dream radio jobs and how he nearly failed at breakfast radio
• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
• Had I known how hard it was going to be, I’m not sure I would have come’
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The two men proved their dedication when they called into Gold 104.3’s Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show earlier this week
Called Sing It For Melbourne, it got the Mayor’s tick of approval as an “epic anthem”.
The content director of the ARN station talks about her move from Adelaide to Melbourne and expectations on new breakfast presenter Christian...
'Radio in Australia is a very big and very serious business and more intense than in the UK.'
O’Connell has listened to pitches from players and fans from 10 AFL clubs.
After the formalities, O’Connell and his family received a welcome pack of iconic Australian gifts.
The creative agency for the campaign was JOY with production by HunkyDory Films.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Toyota Australia as the primary partner for Kayo Local
Freeview CEO Bridget Fair on enhancing user experience and brand refresh
Roundup: Google’s Project Bernanke, Malcolm Turnbull, Facebook + more
Kennedy Awards reveals 2021 dates, venue and sponsorship partnership
Lego Masters Australia season three to air April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Box Office: Godzilla Vs. Kong still on top, but Peter Rabbit 2 closes in