• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
• Had I known how hard it was going to be, I’m not sure I would have come’
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The two men proved their dedication when they called into Gold 104.3’s Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show earlier this week
Called Sing It For Melbourne, it got the Mayor’s tick of approval as an “epic anthem”.
The content director of the ARN station talks about her move from Adelaide to Melbourne and expectations on new breakfast presenter Christian...
'Radio in Australia is a very big and very serious business and more intense than in the UK.'
O’Connell has listened to pitches from players and fans from 10 AFL clubs.
After the formalities, O’Connell and his family received a welcome pack of iconic Australian gifts.
The creative agency for the campaign was JOY with production by HunkyDory Films.
O’Connell has already started a feud with sister station KIIS 101.1
IMG wins Asian TV Award for NBL 2020 Grand Final coverage
CRA signals recovery in metro radio ad revenue for Q4 2020
Novak 919: Tennis great takes part in big week for Ben & Liam
QMS dynamic fire warning billboards help keep Victorian holidaymakers safe
Foxtel’s record score: India’s Tour of Australia hits Fox Cricket TV ratings for six
Mediaweek Roundup: Netflix passes 200m subscribers, Darren Wick avoids jail time, Simon Benson’s new partner + more