• So What Now? Waleed, NEXT from AFTRS, Fremantle and Spotify
• Wentworth resumes production of season 8 part B this week
+ Jacqui Ooi, iHeartPodcasts, Luke Girgis, Podshape, Chasing Charlie
• Fremantle’s director of scripted Jo Porter will produce the landmark limited series.
• Chris Oliver-Taylor, CEO Asia Pacific, Fremantle, comments
• SBS will pick up a collection of new primetime dramas from Fremantle’s MIPCOM slate
The Trespassers will be a co-production from Triptych Pictures and Fremantle.
• All-star team of producers and writers have global ambitions for series
• Network 10 drama to film at parade for Mardi Gras storyline
• Find out the winner for Best Television Production Company
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry