Walsh spoke with Mediaweek after the Wentworth announcement.
A seventh season is currently in post-production and will screen in 2019.
• Campbell was Mediaweek’s guest on the Your Money channel this week
• Foxtel's sport content this summer
• Foxtel's lifestyle programming for Summer
• The latest factual content on Foxtel this summer.
• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to Hollywood directors to Paul Murray!
• From DC Comics’ superheroes and villains to BBC’s Call The Midwife
• Foxtel has just unloaded its summer programming schedule
• Sports stars feature in new national marketing campaign
• Follow all the action on Fox Cricket.
• The concert was Foxtel’s first locally produced concert performance special shot in 4K
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative