• The Grand Final achieved, on average, a one percentage point higher TV audience share year on year
• Australian entrant floats above the stage and other contestants
Kate has also prepared an exclusive Apple Music Eurovision playlist.
• EBU signs deal and reveals when Kate Miller-Heidke will sing in semifinal
• Independent recording artist heading to Israel in May
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Hosted on the Gold Coast and broadcast live and exclusively on SBS, Eurovision
SBS and production partners Blink TV will host a national contest, Eurovision – Australia.
The US comedy actor will star in a new comedy called Eurovision.
Football continues to dominate the Sport category with AFL taking the top three spots.
Russia was the biggest shock in semifinal when it failed to qualify for the grand final.
Australia gets its chance to compete on Friday morning early our time when Jessica Mauboy performs.
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half