• The Grand Final achieved, on average, a one percentage point higher TV audience share year on year
• Australian entrant floats above the stage and other contestants
Kate has also prepared an exclusive Apple Music Eurovision playlist.
• EBU signs deal and reveals when Kate Miller-Heidke will sing in semifinal
• Independent recording artist heading to Israel in May
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Hosted on the Gold Coast and broadcast live and exclusively on SBS, Eurovision
SBS and production partners Blink TV will host a national contest, Eurovision – Australia.
The US comedy actor will star in a new comedy called Eurovision.
Football continues to dominate the Sport category with AFL taking the top three spots.
Russia was the biggest shock in semifinal when it failed to qualify for the grand final.
Australia gets its chance to compete on Friday morning early our time when Jessica Mauboy performs.
News Corp Australia appoints Ainslee O’Brien to lead NewsCast
TV Week starts Logie weekend with Stars in the Park on Gold Coast
Staff Australia-wide celebrated at annual Nova Entertainment Awards
Foxtel’s Brian Walsh warns on Euphoria: “This series is not for all”
TV Ratings June 16: The Voice keeps Nine #1 with 1.09m
Mark Frain: New look MCN exploring different ad models & formats