• Craig McLachlan, Red Room, Ben & Liam, Stan, Cricket Australia, Rugby Australia, and Summer of Cricket
• March 13 – 20 with matches in Sydney and Hobart
• Australia v India March 8 from 5:00 pm
Spinners take a toll: Australia loses, WT20 on Gem lifts Nine FTA TV shares: Primary and combined all people, metro ABC 15.5%...
• Reality TV, Mail Online, InQueensland, Netflix, Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello, and Cricket Australia
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• David Leyonhjelm, SA Press Club Awards, Comedy Festival, Foxtel TV rights + cricket
• The campaign is supported by creative agency Special Group.
• Murdochs, Film Victoria, Hit103.5 Cairns, NRL, Mel Jones, and AFL
• Seven’s Summer of Cricket is already underway
Fox Cricket this week launched the biggest summer of cricket on record
• Hosting Nine’s coverage will be Australian sporting legend Todd Woodbridge
10 confirms that The Bachelor joining Masked Singer next week
Bluey and Gameloft mentor two from FNQ in Screen Queensland initiative
Seven and ITV bringing hit UK format Beat The Chasers to Australia
University of Tasmania appoints independent digital media agency Pivotus
Publicis Groupe appoints Adrian Farouk CEO of Epsilon ANZ
SMI June: How Covid-19 devasted business as ad spend fell off a cliff