• Until September the company had only been ruled by two CEOs in over 20 years
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• NOVA Chief Commercial Officer Peter Charlton will succeed O’Connor on 2 November 2020.
• Martinovich took the top job at Nova in the Perth market after Gary Roberts resigned in 2018.
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
Nova is looking to grow its podcast footprint
Media leaders visit Canberra to lobby politicians for law reform
In this episode of Mediaweek TV, Nova Entertainment CEO Cathy O’Connor joins hosts Ingrid Willinge and James Manning. Mediaweek TV airs weekly...
After six years as the chief operating officer of Nova Entertainment Louise Higgins is leaving the broadcaster.
News Corp, Fox Sports and Nova Entertainment launch Australia’s first dedicated media for equity fund, Scaleup Mediafund.
2015 National Radio Conference: Cathy O’Connor, Peter Wiltshire, Mark Hollands, Simon Ryan, Ian Perrin, Vijay Solanki, Sean Cummins and Ryan Fitzgerald
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too
Millionaire Hot Seat Returns Tonight
Antelope to Kangaroos: Stephen Tate on I’m a Celebrity’s wild ride in 2021
Mediaweek Roundup: James Murdoch, Chris Murphy, NBL and Stan Sport