• Boomtown chairperson Brian Gallagher talks Covid-19 and online innovations
"We are confident that it will become a valuable tool for the industry"
“Regional Australia is truly at an inflection point this year, as the pandemic has resulted in many people reassessing their lives"
“The Boomtown collective is dedicated to furthering education among media agencies and marketers"
• The Boomtown Masterclass education initiative moved to an online format
Marketing expert Gaye Steel will facilitate the masterclasses
• Boomtown to launch education program and media first industry portal
• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• There were six finalists in the Boomtown Challenge
• The winner will be announced on October 8 at Sydney’s Beta Bar.
• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
“It is a prize that will move the needle for the advertiser who wins”
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up