• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
“It is a prize that will move the needle for the advertiser who wins”
• The competition is calling on submissions for a media strategy that speaks to 8.8 million regional Australians
• Zenith explores why media agencies sometimes don’t visit Boomtown
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
Despite 36% of the country living in Boomtown, only 10% of media budgets are spent regionally.
• We wrap up and get ready to depart Boomtown, for now
• “We encourage our strategists and buyers to think positively about regional”
Meet two of the architects of the Boomtown campaign.
• Media owners mobilise to shine a light on the ‘others’ in ‘Boomtown’
Name Change: PlayersVoice is now AthletesVoice
TV Guide: How to watch the Rugby Union World Cup
Fan victory: A Very Brady Renovation coming to TLC in October
Foxtel celebrates 20-year partnership with Bell Shakespeare
‘My dear Prime Minister’: Alan Jones’s apology letter to Jacinda Ardern
Facebook expands local news accelerator to support publishers