• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• There were six finalists in the Boomtown Challenge
• The winner will be announced on October 8 at Sydney’s Beta Bar.
• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
“It is a prize that will move the needle for the advertiser who wins”
• The competition is calling on submissions for a media strategy that speaks to 8.8 million regional Australians
• Zenith explores why media agencies sometimes don’t visit Boomtown
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
Despite 36% of the country living in Boomtown, only 10% of media budgets are spent regionally.
• We wrap up and get ready to depart Boomtown, for now
• “We encourage our strategists and buyers to think positively about regional”
Meet two of the architects of the Boomtown campaign.
Triple M to air Moonman Across Australia on Saturday mornings
Good Weekend special bushfire edition for Australia Day weekend
The Voice: New Hosts + All four coaches return for 2020
10 partners with Travlr for co-branded travel marketplace
ABC News in 2020: Celebrating 10 years
TV Ratings January 23: Tennis delivers 850,000 and 28% share