“It’s critical to rethink regional audiences"
Until 2020, Glamuzina was National Marketing Director at Nova Entertainment
According to the latest data, Boomtown remains resilient and upbeat, despite rising cost-of-living pressures
Mim Haysom: "Many marketers think you’ve got to go metro and scale big to win creative and effectiveness awards and that’s not...
The free 90-minute session will be held on November 23, and is a national, industry-wide webinar, open to everyone
“The campaign is designed to help overcome the challenges to regional media buying"
The first session on 23 February will be a national industry-wide class, open to everyone
Sparrow samples the best food in the regional boomtowns of Mudgee and Newcastle
• Nine cities were chosen from Queensland, NSW, Victoria, Tasmania, the NT and ACT
• The program also provides tools to help plan and buy regional advertising
• The National Virtual Masterclass will be held Thursday, 5 May
• Gallagher also talks about the importance of the IMAA and the consolidation of the market
• The campaign recorded 47% category growth across the regions
• The bi-annual study tracks the moods and concerns of regional Australians