• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• There were six finalists in the Boomtown Challenge
• The winner will be announced on October 8 at Sydney’s Beta Bar.
• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
“It is a prize that will move the needle for the advertiser who wins”
• The competition is calling on submissions for a media strategy that speaks to 8.8 million regional Australians
• Zenith explores why media agencies sometimes don’t visit Boomtown
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
Despite 36% of the country living in Boomtown, only 10% of media budgets are spent regionally.
• We wrap up and get ready to depart Boomtown, for now
• “We encourage our strategists and buyers to think positively about regional”
Meet two of the architects of the Boomtown campaign.
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform
2019 Media i Awards: Nine wins National Sales Team of the Year
Podcast Week: Lady-Land, GOAT’s sex ed tapes, Acast Studios launches