• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• There were six finalists in the Boomtown Challenge
• The winner will be announced on October 8 at Sydney’s Beta Bar.
• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
“It is a prize that will move the needle for the advertiser who wins”
• The competition is calling on submissions for a media strategy that speaks to 8.8 million regional Australians
• Zenith explores why media agencies sometimes don’t visit Boomtown
News Corp’s managing director national sales Lou Barrett said regional Australia was a market too big to ignore
Despite 36% of the country living in Boomtown, only 10% of media budgets are spent regionally.
• We wrap up and get ready to depart Boomtown, for now
• “We encourage our strategists and buyers to think positively about regional”
Meet two of the architects of the Boomtown campaign.
Lockdown Viewing: The Secrets She Keeps on 10 and 10 Play
85% of advertisers report COVID-19 has impacted ad spend
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences