“It’s an incredible honour to be asked to serve as AACTA President."
Voting for the AACTA Audience Choice Awards is now open and will close Sunday 11 October.
• Round One entries close Sunday 4 October 2020 at 11.59pm AEST
• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Sweet Country and Mystery Road chosen as year’s best by industry
• The team won for their production of Finals Footy on Fox: Richmond v Collingwood.
The remainder of this year’s Award winners will be announced at the AACTA Awards Ceremony.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
The ABC’s landmark Mystery Road and Riot received more nominations than any other television program.
• The winners will be announced at the two major 2018 AACTA Awards
Top Of The Lake: China Girl took home four awards for Foxtel and BBC First
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
Kumi Taguchi announced as new host of Insight
Optus Sport sets record subscription and audience numbers
More engaged Foxtel audience means better advertising outcomes
2Day FM confirms plan H for breakfast: Hughesy, Ed and Erin
Streem’s NewsProtect helps AAP Newswire safeguard news content
Nova celebrates ARIA Week with superstars as fans return to Red Rooms