“It’s an incredible honour to be asked to serve as AACTA President."
Voting for the AACTA Audience Choice Awards is now open and will close Sunday 11 October.
• Round One entries close Sunday 4 October 2020 at 11.59pm AEST
• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Sweet Country and Mystery Road chosen as year’s best by industry
• The team won for their production of Finals Footy on Fox: Richmond v Collingwood.
The remainder of this year’s Award winners will be announced at the AACTA Awards Ceremony.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
The ABC’s landmark Mystery Road and Riot received more nominations than any other television program.
• The winners will be announced at the two major 2018 AACTA Awards
Top Of The Lake: China Girl took home four awards for Foxtel and BBC First
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9