• These originals add to a content catalogue of more than 30,000 episodes and 2,500 movie titles.
A presentation in late February will deliver a comprehensive overview of the company’s streaming strategy.
• Paramount+, Guardian Media Group, Young Rock and the Summer of Cricket
• Annecchino will oversee all of ViacomCBS’s media networks and related businesses outside the US
ViacomCBS ANZ will expand its NAIDOC and National Reconciliation Week activities this year.
Villani will commence as Chief Operating and Commercial Officer in early 2021.
• Universal Music, Phil Rankine, ABC, COVID-19
• The new service will unveil its name closer to launch.
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• The new local channels go live on Foxtel from 1 July
• Network 10 order new series with Channel 5 in the UK
“The joining together of ViacomCBS and Network 10 has created a content powerhouse"
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds
Roundup: Facebook, Paramount+, Vogue China, WPP, SCA + more