There has been no announcement yet as to who will present triple j breakfast in 2021.
• triple j Unearthed music director, Dave Ruby Howe, comments
• “Of course I’m sad to be leaving triple j. It has been my home for the last seven years”
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Sally & Erica host Breakfast from 6 – 9am
• 12pm AEDT Sat 25 Jan: Hottest 100 on triple j
Grammys, Greg Page, Amy Shark, Rhonda Burchmore, Fox Sports, and NRL
For some time Perth breakfast has been a tussle between Mix’s Clairsy, Matt & Kymba and Nova’s Nathan, Nat & Shaun.
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• Lucy Smith, Dave Woodhead, and Avani Dias join the line-up
“Ben & Liam have proven themselves to be top class radio broadcasters."
• Which must be Nova? Taking over from Dylan & Hayley
Nick McKenzie on competition between Nine and News Corp newsbrands
Hutchy signs 1116 SEN’s Garry and Tim team to new long-term deal
Season 2 of WTFN’s Larry The Wonderpup launching on Seven
Kyle and Jackie O end 2020 celebrating 20 years together at SCA and ARN
TV ratings November 26: Home and Away & Front Bar helps Seven to a win
Stan’s A Sunburnt Christmas – whether you’ve been naughty or nice!