• Content comes first for sales boss + data, tech, 10Buy, 10Play
• 10 is unlocking dynamic advertising capabilities through its Buy10 platform
"The great thing about our data strategy is that it is not burdened by legacy."
Network 10 is continuing to grow its digital sales capability with two key appointments this week.
10 had the top six shows for viewers under 50 in week 3.
• National sales director appointment completes 10’s sales leadership team
“Having to get another 150 people into the business is a lot of work."
• Plus refreshed 10 audience proposition and an accelerated data strategy
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
Holden will be returning as a sponsor for its third straight year.
The likes of Oral B, Maybelline, Chemist Warehouse and KFC get behind Georgia Love's quest to find love on s2 of The...
Five sponsors back Richie Strahan's quest to find true love on The Bachelor Australia.
Sky gives New Zealand Rugby 5% of the company to secure TV rights
oOh!media appoints business manager across Hunter and Central Coast
TV news directors from Seven, Nine, 10, Prime & WIN lobby Canberra
Fremantle strikes exclusive deal with SBS for premium dramas
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Matt Preston, 2GB + more
Box Office: Joker still clowning around at #1 – $22m in two weeks