• Rod Prosser on MasterChef sceptics, The Living Room, VOZ, 10 Play
• Will brands move out of cricket into 10 next year? ‘Yes’ says sales chief
• Content comes first for sales boss + data, tech, 10Buy, 10Play
• 10 is unlocking dynamic advertising capabilities through its Buy10 platform
"The great thing about our data strategy is that it is not burdened by legacy."
Network 10 is continuing to grow its digital sales capability with two key appointments this week.
10 had the top six shows for viewers under 50 in week 3.
• National sales director appointment completes 10’s sales leadership team
“Having to get another 150 people into the business is a lot of work."
• Plus refreshed 10 audience proposition and an accelerated data strategy
• The man charged with building the new sales team is Ten’s Rod Prosser
Holden will be returning as a sponsor for its third straight year.
TV ratings Friday September 25, 2020
10 Shake viewers guide: What is on 10’s newest channel?
TV Guide: UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa on Main Event
TV Guide: Every NRLW game on Nine from October 3
New Mediaweek podcasts: Inside Australian Crime Stories + Mediaweek TV
Mercado on TV: Ratched is for horror fans who aren’t fussy about scripts