• The company will sit within the Publicis Commerce unit
• Publicis Groupe ANZ CEO, Michael Rebelo, comments
• Farouk will now have a dual role, retaining his responsibilities as CEO of Digitas ANZ.
• Ellis will move from his current position as Chief Investment Officer at Zenith
• He will retain his current role as CEO of the performance marketing agency, Performics.
• Preston explains his decision to part ways with Publicis
• The board's aim is to create a positive community impact
• Adam-Gedge will be responsible for building relationships to create exponential value for clients
Publicis Groupe has announced the acquisition of Match Media, Australia’s leading independent media agency.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2