• ROSI provides brands a holistic view of the effectiveness of each of their sponsorship investments
The top ten includes media companies News Corp, Nine, and the ABC
Australians spent a total of 40 million hours reading news online in October.
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
"our passion and thirst for sports content remains strong"
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia