• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
"our passion and thirst for sports content remains strong"
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data for February 2020
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
This last week alone, United Australia Party spent $5.3m, more than what the Liberal and Labor party combined tipped into media.
Nielsen has released the March 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
“GeoCMV Explorer is a game-changer for our clients"
2020 Major League Baseball World Series to be live on ESPN Australia New Zealand
Ten Australians confront their addictions in new SBS documentary Addicted Australia
Vogue Australia Announces Vogue American Express Fashion’s Night In 2020
Guardian Australia to invest for growth after 2020 audience surge
TV ratings October 19: SAS Australia Monday’s new favourite
How Roxy’s social rant after SAS withdrawal will boost show’s ratings