• The hosts also secured the newsreading services of Jodie Oddy for a week
• Until September the company had only been ruled by two CEOs in over 20 years
• 2021 marketing plans and how the audience warmed to new drive guy
• Nova 106.9’s Ash, Kip & Luttsy with Susie O'Neill will return in mid January from 6am to 9am.
• Commercial radio year one – skydivers discuss career change
• Hosted by Nova’s Matt de Groot and Sarah McGilvray
• Ben & Liam burst into the Adelaide metro breakfast market in January this year
• The production was headed up by Junkee Media Producer Madison Oklobdzija
“I don’t think there have been enough celebrity fragrances hit the market of late."
Powerful Stories is a podcast series that steps into the shoes of powerful women.
• Featuring Sony Music superstars Amy, Guy, Jessica and Ruel
• Murray has 15 years’ experience in the media industry
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology