• Featuring Sony Music superstars Amy, Guy, Jessica and Ruel
• Murray has 15 years’ experience in the media industry
• Paul Jackson on hiring Joel Creasy and how he changed drive
In addition to his role as the next CEO, Charlton will continue to have responsibility for the commercial team.
Illy will appear on the virtual stage for a performance and fan Q & A
• Ben Fordham, The New Daily, Sam Newman, 10 News Adelaide, Julian Morrow, Nova, Creative Arts Emmys, BBL, Supercars and Every Family...
• This afternoon Joel Creasey joins the show as the new Kate, Tim & Joel national drive show
• The drive show is on 3pm to 6pm weekdays from Monday 14 September
• Rachel Corbett and Tim Armstrong join to build audience and revenue
• Could Marty compete against them? How Joel will change the show
• Charlton was chief commercial officer for eight years at Nova before the announcement
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Broadcasters unveil new research that reveals how ad spend triggers demand
Podcast Week: Howie & Kelly, Cath & Sarah, Bruce & Barack, Chas & Dave
Framing Britney Spears documentary premieres March 2 on Nine & 9now
ARIA announces Sophie Paterson as 2021 Board Observership Program participant
Nielsen Launches Holistic New Sports Sponsorship ROI Metric
Grand Designs Australia returns from March 31 on Foxtel