• Just four teams remain in the hunt for the Hungry Jack's NBL title
• The first episode of SBS Courtside will air at 9.30am AEDT on Saturday, 26 October
• Molan and Johns feud, NBL, NRL Grand Final performers, Kris Kristofferson, Triple M Hard N Heavy + ‘safeguarding’ journalists
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
• Media partners: In – SBS & ESPN, Out – Fox Sports & Nine
• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
The new ownership group has promised a long-term commitment to transform the Sydney Kings into Australia’s premier basketball club.
The coverage of the game will begin on Thursday October 11.
• As part of deal 1116 SEN will broadcast all Melbourne United games live
Every game live on Fox Sports + expanded free-to-air coverage
Two live games per round across SBS and SBS Viceland starting October 7
Plus new season sees WNBL back on TV
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry