• The Pussycat Dolls, Scott Pape, Foxtel and Optus Sports, Supercars + AFL
• Seven managing director and CEO James Warburton comments
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• New chief frank about recent performance: “Weak, tired and stagnant”
• Pacific will now fall under the expanded Digital division
• Mediaweek Q&A with new Seven West Media chief executive
• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
"I’ve long thought that the business is a compelling investment opportunity"
Warburton joined the out-of-home advertising company in January 2018.
JCDecaux said acquiring APN Outdoor would complement its existing assets in Australia.
'We have been very aggressive going after a number of new contracts.'
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant coming to Binge & Foxtel in October