• 2Day breakfast in 2021, TV affiliation renewal, PodcastOne profits
• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• Winner: Grant Blackley, Southern Cross Austereo
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.
• “We have well and truly outperformed the market”
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
How hackneyed stereotypes and digital fixation is giving advertisers tunnel vision and stifling brands.
Media leaders visit Canberra to lobby politicians for law reform
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry