• Payne will adopt her new role on Monday 27 April 2020, reporting to CEO, Marco Bassetti.
• MAFS is produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Nine
• Australian-owned production houses expected to operate separately
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
• Find out the winner for Best Television Production Company
• Newman will hold the reins across all of ESA’s productions
• The fly-on-the-wall series will take an unprecedented look at the NSW Ambulance frontline
Pointless is now set to become a staple of Australian weeknight viewing.
The search is on for the country’s most passionate and creative Lego builders.
The aim of Pointless is to score as few points as possible.
Endemol Shine has been commissioned by ABC America to produce an eight-part series of the format.
There is speculation that the program will be replacing Family Feud on Network Ten.
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry