• Payne will adopt her new role on Monday 27 April 2020, reporting to CEO, Marco Bassetti.
• MAFS is produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Nine
• Australian-owned production houses expected to operate separately
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
• Find out the winner for Best Television Production Company
• Newman will hold the reins across all of ESA’s productions
• The fly-on-the-wall series will take an unprecedented look at the NSW Ambulance frontline
Pointless is now set to become a staple of Australian weeknight viewing.
The search is on for the country’s most passionate and creative Lego builders.
The aim of Pointless is to score as few points as possible.
Endemol Shine has been commissioned by ABC America to produce an eight-part series of the format.
There is speculation that the program will be replacing Family Feud on Network Ten.
Three Blue Ducks Premieres Saturday, 13 February on 10
10 Play streaming Australian dramas on demand
Busy Marc Fennell finds time to join Mastermind as Season Three Quizmaster
TV Demand: Cobra Kai and The Mandalorian continue to dominate
ARIA and PPCA appoint Network 10’s Annabelle Herd as new Chief Executive
What is News Showcase, Google’s solution to media code laws?