• Filmed in front of a studio audience and hosted by Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro
• World Service English and BBC World News TV at all-time highs
• Australian company Moose Toys global master toy partner
• The show is set in the complex, changing world of 1832 in Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Across APAC, the BBC has also been named the fastest growing international news brand
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
Podcast Week: Hamish & Andy, Dan Illic, Nigel Marsh, Porno live
AAP veteran Mike Osborne retiring soon after 35 years with newswire
MCN appoints Westpac’s Toby Dewar customer engagement director
TV Ratings July 17: Larissa through to MasterChef semis in front of 719k
Southern Cross Austereo celebrates new Audio HQ in Brisbane
Judith Neilson Institute announces first journalism grants