Applications close on August 18
Millsy and Langdon will switch their mics on from Monday, November 21
• Interns are provided with hands-on training in producing, broadcasting, journalism and social media
• Candidates will gain invaluable experience and learn from the best in the industry
Clarke has stepped away from her role at The West Australian and joined News Corp Australia as an associate editor on the...
Plus Nine’s nighttime radio warriors John Stanley, Denis Walter and Tod Johnston
“The lifeblood of talkback radio is that it is live and local"
Nine Radio's fourth new breakfast show of 2020
• Zempilas had already indicated that if he won the election, he would stand down from his duties at 6PR.
The hotly-contested race to be the next Lord Mayor of Perth has so far attracted six candidates
• Zempilas confirmed on 6PR Breakfast that he has been approached by Bradbury
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK Radio survey results for Hit 92.9 and 6PR.
The Perth media man marks 25 years in the industry