Kidspot.com.au has unveiled an all-new Kidspot Kitchen, the online home of budget-friendly, quick and easy recipes for busy parents.
Kidspot.com.au is the largest parenting website in the country, with a unique audience of over 2.9 million each month and a social footprint of more than 1.2 million.
Kidspot.com.au executive editor Melissa Wilson said: “Kidspot Kitchen consumers are busy parents looking for recipe inspiration for their family meals and children’s lunch box ideas.
“From our research we know that 88% of mums trust Kidpsot.com.au and that they are constantly looking to us for advice. 87% are always on the lookout for new recipes to keep mealtime fresh and interesting for their family, along with the staple recipes that they cook, the ones that they know their kids will devour.
“Through our investment in Kidspot Kitchen we are delivering the loyal Kidspot.com.au community more content in more engaging ways along with a better and faster user experience.”
In line with the relaunch are a number of new commercial opportunities ranging from events to custom recipe and video creation aimed at targeting parents looking for recipe inspiration. Partners will also have the ability to create bespoke recipe collections, zones and menu plans.
The relaunched site includes:
• Enhanced search capability: Filter search terms by allergies and dietary requirements to find the perfect recipe.
• Content organised under five key sections: Baby & Toddler, Lunch Box, Dinner, Party Food and Sweets based on top performing topics across the site.
• New-look menus: Curated menu plans designed for busy families with quick functionality to print out the ingredients and simplify shopping lists.
• Rate and review recipes: An enhanced feature on the site, making it easier to rate and review recipe content and share tips on how to make the recipe extra special.
• Online cookbooks: Save favourite Kidspot Kitchen recipes to personalised cookbooks.
• Video: Now a key feature on recipe pages including step-by-step method instruction. Plus, a suite of new editorial video content around key pillars with an additional 100 how-to videos being added to the site.
• Full redesign: Intuitive UX, including new colours, fonts and iconography.
Kidspot.com.au is part of News DNA’s With Her In Mind Network, which has established itself as Australia’s leading digital women’s network with a monthly unique audience of 3.8 million.