• Featuring all seven movies in the epic Star Wars saga
A dedicated Star Wars pop-up channel will be available to Foxtel Movies and Foxtel Platinum subscribers on Friday 30 September from 6am AEST through to Monday 03 October.
This will be the first time all seven Star Wars films will be broadcast back-to-back on Australian television, an exclusive for Foxtel.
The films will run back-to-back in episodic order, launching with Star Wars: The Phantom Menace right through to 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens. To watch all seven films in a row takes 15.45 hours (927 minutes). Over the course of the four-day weekend, fans should get at least six chances to catch each movie.
The marathon will include:
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Fan favourite films Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor will not be included in the marathon.