Fetch customers can subscribe for $19.99 per month, with a special introductory offer of $14.95 per month available until the end of September.
The new pack provides Fetch subscribers with the beIN SPORTS channels in HD.
Fetch Subscribers will have access to beIN SPORTS’ full comprehensive lineup of premium sports, including:
• Football: Serie A, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, English Championship, Carabao Cup and more
• International Test rugby: Wallabies & All Blacks November tests, 6 Nations
• Tennis: WTA Tour, Davis Cup and Fed Cup
Mike Kerr, MD beIN Asia Pacific for Asia & ANZ, said, “We are delighted to expand our agreement with Fetch TV to include the full suite of beIN SPORTS channels. Fetch and its partners have achieved significant scale and we look forward to working alongside them to deliver the best sports experience to our viewers in Australia.”
Scott Lorson, CEO Fetch TV, said, “Fetch is thrilled to announce the addition of the new beIN SPORTS Pack, featuring massively popular European football and rugby, which are sure to be a huge hit with our subscribers. Along with our partners, we are committed to providing a market leading entertainment service, with continuous enhancements to our content offering.”
Fetch now offers the following sports content, all broadcast in HD:
• beIN SPORTS 1, 2 and 3
• ESPN and ESPN2 featuring NBA, NFL, MLB, FA Cup, X Games, and US Open Tennis
• EDGEsport featuring live UFC including 20 Fight Nights per annum, prelims for numbered cards, and various associated UFC content, plus a range of action sports including Skate, Motocross, BMX, Surf, Snowsports, Rallycross and Speedway.
• Pay Per View events including all numbered UFC fight cards.
• Premier League via Optus Sport (available to Optus customers and Fetch retail direct subscribers).