CXTX has unveiled its no_code™ Digital Creation Platform (DCP), aimed to empower marketing departments to create digital campaigns in-house – from email and social to advertising – completely code-free.
The DCP was developed over four years of on-shore Australian product development and investment, culminating in a product suite for in-house creation of email, display advertising, social, OOH and POS, and using AI adaptive writing that adjusts copy tone to suit individual brands. An earlier version of the platform with email-only functionality launched in 2019.
With the platform, enterprise business teams can take the reins of their digital marketing efforts in-house, ushering in a new era of creativity, efficiency, and seamless collaboration. What sets the DCP apart is its core promise of achieving remarkable results without a single line of code or developer assistance.
The platform is a comprehensive solution that eliminates the need to juggle between platforms during the marketing creation process. With the DCP, marketing teams can seamlessly create, review, and approve all forms of digital marketing, all within a single platform. This streamlined approach not only enhances efficiency but also allows teams to maintain brand consistency throughout their digital campaigns.
CXTX founder Will Lavender said: “no_code™ seamlessly delivers on all the common challenges that organisations face with in-house creation. Agency quality has never been this accessible.”
Brands that have used no_code to create digital advertising in-house include Virgin Australia and Accent Group.
Key features of the DCP include:
• Campaign Creation: the platform offers a wide range of tools for digital content creation of email, display, social, POS and OOH—making it easier than ever to craft compelling digital campaigns.
• Brand Governance: With complete brand guidelines integrated into the platform, it ensures that the design and tone of voice remain consistent across all digital communication and interfaces.
• Digital Asset Management (DAM): the DCP’s DAM is a powerful resource center where teams can access images, videos, audio, master concepts, documents, text, and other digital content, enabling easy deployment across the platform.
• AI Assistance: the platform introduces the AI-Writer, a cutting-edge artificial intelligence tool that enhances the quality and content of copy to suite an individual brand tone-of-voice.
• Seamless Connectivity: the platform effortlessly connects with martech and adtech stacks, configuring all campaign elements and eliminating the need for time-consuming platform switching.
• No longer will enterprise businesses be dependent on developers or agencies to execute their digital marketing visions. no_code™ makes it simpler for in-house teams to create, collaborate, and integrate, resulting in high-quality digital campaigns with fewer head hours.
Select organisations with early access have already been trialing the DCP in their teams day-to-day, Velocity Frequent Flyer being one. Sharing the team’s experience, Velocity’s digital producer Milly Haddrick said: “no_code™ stands out as a transformative tool for in-house creation. Within a matter of days, we were seamlessly and successfully able to develop our digital campaigns.
“Specifically, during a time where we needed to deliver urgent communication to our members, the no_code™ platform provided us with the ability to update our loyal customers promptly and easily, without having to rely on external resources.”
Clint Bauer, no_code™ chief engineer at CXTX, said: “no_code represents a significant step forward in digital marketing. It empowers businesses to take control of their digital campaigns, ensuring a more efficient and brand-consistent approach, all while eliminating the need for coding or developer assistance.”