• Go Transit Media Group was founded in late 2010 by media executives Rob Gamble and Rick Chapman
QMS, Facebook, Google, ABC, Coles, Studio 10, Regular Old Bogan, and Fox Sports
• VMO worked with Data2Decisions to independently build and verify the audience reach methodology
• The campaign has gone live across roadside, retail, bus shelter and café locations in Melbourne
• Data shows that as restrictions lift and the weather warms that audiences are returning to Outdoor spaces and places
• The campaign will run throughout September
• The QMS Impulse network is now live across 480 panels at 7-Eleven stores nationally.
• Ray Hadley, FutureBrand Australia, JCDecaux, Bauer Media, Daisy Pearce and Sam Armytage
Plus oOh!media chair Tony Faure on why they chose Cathy O'Connor
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• Plus the Junkee network
oOh!media has announced its financial results for the half year ending 30 June 2020 (“1H20”). Key Points: • Revenue declined by 33%...