• Paul Hogan was first seen on TV from 1971 after an appearance on New Faces
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• Also back from the television graveyard is Rove McManus
• Utopia is still a great reflection of modern bureaucracy
• SeaChange is a bit clunky as it tries to fill in all the gaps
• Lambs of God is a brave and audacious endeavour
• Aussie murder mysteries are a bit hit and miss when it comes to survival.
• Squinters must be ripe for an international adaptation soon
• Fix the red carpet show, how the TV Week readers got it right
• UK audiences love a biopic and who better to watch last Christmas Day than the story of Torvill and Dean?
• Today’s harshest TV critics are radio shock jocks and newspaper columnists