• Morning Wars is hard to separate fact from fiction
• The five-episode series is due to Neighbours’ growing online popularity
• Set around a diverse, multi-generational family, the story begins in 2019 before then moving, year by year
• Massive cliff-hanger coming, Jen Aniston rumours, filming down under?
• Why are we trying to make the next Offspring or Big Little Lies?
• It’s a hot mess, but it looks fantastic.
• This is Tori Spelling at her most likeable
• Paul Hogan was first seen on TV from 1971 after an appearance on New Faces
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• Also back from the television graveyard is Rove McManus
• Utopia is still a great reflection of modern bureaucracy