• Today’s harshest TV critics are radio shock jocks and newspaper columnists
• Euphoria owes a nod to those that blazed the way for it.
• Lianne Moriarty should have been given more time to write series
• Harry & Meghan, What/If, Deadwood & Perpetual Grace
10 axed Pointless for the same reason that the Liberal Party dumped Malcolm Turnbull.
• It would be nice if 10 made an edgy Aussie drama one day but for now, Five Bedrooms is fresh, diverse...
Plus 10’s Mr Black and some of the great comedies that preceded it
• Lego Masters is described as a “blockbuster” series (get it?)
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• One busy beaver is Idris Elba
Plus the SBS series that should be shown in every Australian classroom
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time