Southern Cross Media, media diversity in Australia, Eddie McGuire, Daily Mail, and Seven's cricket deal
• SCA looks forward to discussions in coming weeks with Network 10
• A minimum 7-year agreement
• Plus how Australian theatres are giving Broadway hope
WIN affiliate deal, Nine deputy chairman under investigation, James Campbell, Andrew Bolt, Mick Gatto, Schapelle Corby. Nine Radio, Pete Evans, Ray Warren,...
• The regional media sector has urged the Minister to deliver critically needed reforms.
Seven, Streem, Stan, ABC, Nicole Kidman, Ross Stevenson, Kyle Sandilands, Dally M Awards, Bruce McAvaney, Fox Cricket and Rugby Australia
• Save Our Voices: SCA’s Blackley, ARM’s Catalano, Prime’s Audsley & WIN’s Lancaster
ACCC code, ACM, Victorian take-down proposal, Karl Stefanovic, Bauer, The Voice, Regional Broadcasters, State of Origin, and Spring Carnival
• For a cooking show with a difference, check out Further Back In Time For Dinner
WIN Corp, Prime Media, HT&E, Alan Jones, Neil Mitchell, and Australian Survivor
• Premieres 27 January at 7pm AEDT on Sky News on WIN
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up
Foxtel announces Toyota Australia as the primary partner for Kayo Local
Freeview CEO Bridget Fair on enhancing user experience and brand refresh
Roundup: Google’s Project Bernanke, Malcolm Turnbull, Facebook + more
Kennedy Awards reveals 2021 dates, venue and sponsorship partnership