Mark Willacy and the ABC Investigations-Four Corners Team win Gold Walkley
The Walkley Foundation has announce the finalists for the 65th annual Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism.
• The Walkleys recognise excellence in Australian journalism across 30 categories
• Annabel Hennessy from The West Australian was named the 2020 Young Australian Journalist of the Year
• The judges were impressed by Dowsley and Carlyon’s dogged pursuit of the story
• Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner on Thursday November 28, at the ICC Ballroom in Sydney.
• Oliver Gordon was named the 2019 Young Australian Journalist of the Year
Who won what in the 30 categories awards event last night in Brisbane
Journalists around Australia submitted over 1,300 entries.
2018 Young Australia Young Journalist of the Year Awards were held last night in Sydney.
The entry fee is just $50, and entry is free for MEAA members.
'The people who are really suffering these things are the people who live there'
TV Guide: Big Bash League Finals start as Foxtel and Kayo detail audience growth
Seven Network to broadcast AFLW opening weekend
How 10 cashed in on I’m a Celebrity’s hot start to 2021
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle