• Godzilla vs. Kong that again took home the chocolates over Easter
• 50% of last weekend's audience were aged 18-39
• Thrillist Serves will act as a digital storefront for restaurants, bars, and cafes around Australia
• The opening of cinemas will coincide with the school holiday period
• VMO has designed a limited number of tailored launch packages
• “Content that you can’t really find anywhere else"
• Braden Clarke appointed Programmatic Director of VMO.
• An in-depth look at the Val Morgan Upfront
• Brian Florido, managing director Val Morgan Digital, comments
• Managing Director of Val Morgan Digital, Brian Florido, comments
“It is just the beginning for Avengers: Endgame with 7 box office records smashed” says Val Morgan
• Hill was brought into the business seven years ago as national sales manager
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers