The awards put a spotlight on rural and regional women
“Country footy is the biggest of all these sports in Victoria and why The Weekly Times is the voice of regional and...
Giramondo takes over the role from outgoing chairman Tom Salom
The magazine reaches more than 1.8 million readers throughout regional Australia
Giramondo begins in the New Year
• The awards recognise leaders, innovators, and success from adversity and challenges of life on the land
• Over the next three months, audiences will be asked to nominate outstanding women
"Congratulations to each of the nominees, finalists and winners of the 2020 Shine Awards."
• 4th annual partnership between The Weekly Times and Harvey Norman
• The Weekly Times and Harvey Norman 3rd annual 2019 Shine Awards winners announced
• The Weekly Times has long-held the position of Australia’s most widely read rural newspaper
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
The Weekly Times Coles 2018 Farmer of the Year Awards recognise the best in the business
Matthew and Rachel Hinkley were recognised for their contributions to cropping farming