• Seven relies on brides and cops, Peter Helliar returns to The Project
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• Nine has not approached The Project's Carrie Bickmore
“Everyone can feel how they want to about it"
Our interview with Carrie Bickmore continues in the week she returns to 10’s The Project.
• Despite options and challenges, Bickmore staying with TV family
• Taking risks and the Hollywood star who wants to launch The Project in the US
A Sunday night edition of The Project aired in 2012 but was discontinued
MediaWorks invests in Roving Enterprises format for rebranded Three
The UNAA Media Peace Awards seek to promote understanding about humanitarian and social justice issues
Bickmore this week revealed a new hair colour, one that was supervised by her sponsor Garnier.
Ten's Beverley McGarvey: "The strong lineup we have in August will ensure viewers will find plenty to enjoy"
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label