The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• Dusevic has been a newspaper and magazine journalist for three decades
• Until this week he was The Australian’s media diarist
The only other person to win the Gold Walkley twice in the award’s 40-year history is the legendary cartoonist Ron Tandberg.
“Women have achieved so much, even if there is more to do, and there is a great appetite among young women to...
• The article tells the story of a hospital in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Editor Helen Trinca: ‘There is enormous disruption in the business world.’
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
• What the ABC needs, conspiracy theories, opportunities for news brands, publishing profitability, the power of print with digital
The News Corp podcast has recorded 19.1 million since its release in May 2018.
• It remains the #1 Australian podcast
House-proud readers come to House & Garden for national inspiration
Mercado on TV: Miss Fisher the latest TV star on the big screen
A Little Gumption: LBPR’s Lisa Burling says dream it, do it and be it!
TV Guide: How and When to Watch NBL finals on ESPN and SBS
Married At First Sight recap & ratings: End of fourth week, 2020
TV Ratings February 26: Third MAFS dinner party keeps Nine #1