Gemma Jones: "Housing in some places is at its most unaffordable ever"
Another freelance journalist, Walter Marsh, was the winner of two SA Media Awards
• Regional newspapers owned by News Corp have already faced many cuts over the last 12 months
• At Home joins realestate as a flip cover magazine
"We are providing a premium offering to people who pay for our news."
Michael Miller: “The first stage in our transition to a digital future”.
Sky News's Election Day share, Nine and rugby, Fox Sports, The Sound, Poh Ling Yeow and NYT.
• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• His new role was one of a number appointments announced on the weekend at News Corp’s national daily.
• Marketing messages from the top only the start of reaching out to readers
Editor Matt Deighton: ‘This is a really massive cultural change.’
• Lift-outs and photo galleries celebrate first edition on July 12, 1858
All of News Corp will be live by December 15 using the new reimagined experience
'It's an historic moment and we wanted to have some fun with it'