Applications are open now and close on Wednesday, July 26
“We have the opportunity to enhance the contribution of Queensland crews and creatives in our local screen storytelling."
"Screen Queensland has a reputation for being progressive while championing Australian storytellers"
The four Queensland-made CSAs will be broadcast during National Reconciliation Week
The move will create more than 200 jobs for local cast and crew
Australia is one of 12 countries that will be offered Netflix’s new ad-based tier
• Munnich steps into the position on November 1
10 committee members announced for regional Queensland screen advisory
• More than $1 million total in development funding is available
• Melrose brings over 25 years’ experience in entertainment and sports operations management
• Munnich will relocate to Sydney later in the year to continue her screen career
• Lawson takes over the leadership role from Dr Belinda Burns
• Black’s new role is effective immediately
• Atkinson takes over from Linda Lavarch who served as chair since 2018