Amazing audience stats: A-League 1.75m, W-League 879,000
• Better Homes & Gardens is Australia’s most widely read paid magazine
• The proportion of Australians who own digital television services has shown significant growth
• The report aims to provide marketers with comprehensive analysis of the video landscape
• The leading Australian-owned SVOD is Stan
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Taste.com.au remains the best-read magazine title across print and digital formats
Readership of Mass Women’s magazines managed an increase of 1% from a year ago.
• Clear majority of top 15 magazines grow their print readership
The partners say the Australian media rights and sponsorship sector is worth more than $4 billion.
Adshel is Roy Morgan’s foundation out-of-home partner on Helix LIVE | WORK | SHOP
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia