• Better Homes & Gardens is Australia’s most widely read paid magazine
• The proportion of Australians who own digital television services has shown significant growth
• The report aims to provide marketers with comprehensive analysis of the video landscape
• The leading Australian-owned SVOD is Stan
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Taste.com.au remains the best-read magazine title across print and digital formats
Readership of Mass Women’s magazines managed an increase of 1% from a year ago.
• Clear majority of top 15 magazines grow their print readership
The partners say the Australian media rights and sponsorship sector is worth more than $4 billion.
Adshel is Roy Morgan’s foundation out-of-home partner on Helix LIVE | WORK | SHOP
12,913,000 Australians aged 14+ read or access newspapers every week
Mercado on TV: Miss Fisher the latest TV star on the big screen
A Little Gumption: LBPR’s Lisa Burling says dream it, do it and be it!
TV Guide: How and When to Watch NBL finals on ESPN and SBS
Married At First Sight recap & ratings: End of fourth week, 2020
TV Ratings February 26: Third MAFS dinner party keeps Nine #1
Whooshkaa brings podcasts to Deezer with new partnership