QMS, Facebook, Google, ABC, Coles, Studio 10, Regular Old Bogan, and Fox Sports
“The City of Sydney Street Furniture contract is universally recognised as the jewel in the crown of Australia’s OOH industry.
• The campaign encourages participants to send love to those in places they cannot travel to
• The portfolio has a national footprint of more than 480 locations
• The works will be displayed on QMS’ Melbourne Square digital billboard
• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more