• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
• Fairhurst has spent the past five years at APN Outdoor
"US-based Rowden brings a wealth of international knowledge and marketing expertise to the board"
In Australia, this was solely activated by QMS in Melbourne from 10th-16th December.
“This dynamic campaign is a prime example of a major brand relating to their consumers"
The merger will establish the largest multi-media advertising group in the country.
• The proposed merger would see QMS merge its NZ out-of-home, digital media and production businesses
News Corp launches new podcast partnership with Nova & Acast
Mercado on TV: With Ken Corday, US exec producer Days of Our Lives
TV Guide: Rugby League World Cup 9s on Fox Sports and Kayo
Guardian Australia launches new regular podcast, ‘Full Story’
Telstra launch Spotify app on Telstra TV
Erin Vincent named new EP of Q&A