• The works will be displayed on QMS’ Melbourne Square digital billboard
• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
• Fairhurst has spent the past five years at APN Outdoor
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative