• The portfolio has a national footprint of more than 480 locations
• The works will be displayed on QMS’ Melbourne Square digital billboard
• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector