• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
• Fairhurst has spent the past five years at APN Outdoor
"US-based Rowden brings a wealth of international knowledge and marketing expertise to the board"
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer