• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
• Fairhurst has spent the past five years at APN Outdoor
"US-based Rowden brings a wealth of international knowledge and marketing expertise to the board"
In Australia, this was solely activated by QMS in Melbourne from 10th-16th December.
“This dynamic campaign is a prime example of a major brand relating to their consumers"
The merger will establish the largest multi-media advertising group in the country.
• The proposed merger would see QMS merge its NZ out-of-home, digital media and production businesses
• It is located at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula
Labelled Yarra Promenade, the site stands tall amongst the city skyline.
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant
Podcast Week: Kochie’s next series, Peacock Politics, Sylvia Jeffreys