• First exclusive advertising partners are Qantas and the City of Melbourne
"I'll just take a GoPro around Australia and I'll record on my own"
"I take exception to the pressure put on journalists and the media to stifle free speech"
Twitter, Roxy Jacenko, News Corp, Vice Media, Jules Lund, streaming services, Jock Zonfrillo, Tucker Carlson
• A dedicated Paramount+ category within Qantas’ In-Flight Entertainment platform will be available
• McLean and Duffield join the Sydney-based consultancy in newly created roles
• Plus: Qantas passengers to get access to The Australian and Australian Financial Review
• The relationship has spanned more than two decades
• Donaldson will leave the ABC in mid-January 2021
• Peter V’landys, Miranda Devine, Picking Scabs, and Qantas
Woolworths and Coles both jumped two places to 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
Qantas and Stan have been partners since the launch of Qantas’s first aircraft with Wi-Fi last year.
Chronicling the journey of the brand with editor-in-chief Kirsten Galliott
Digital honours: Sydney's Medium Rare wins three awards for Qantas magazine in London