The Google Lens capability will work on six works of art wherever they are viewed.
• Screenrights, TikTok, oOh!media, SBS, FriendlyJordies, New York Post, Kennedy awards, Alan Kohler, Netflix, Supercars, and Derby Day
• The campaign has gone live across roadside, retail, bus shelter and café locations in Melbourne
Plus oOh!media and Foxtel
• The campaign will run throughout September
• Plus the Junkee network
• The redundancies are part of a wider organisational restructure
• Google, Facebook, oOh!media, triple j, Brad Blanks, Triple M, 4BC, National Geographic Kids, Matt Preston, Karl Stefanovic and Netflix
• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
Three Blue Ducks Premieres Saturday, 13 February on 10
10 Play streaming Australian dramas on demand
Busy Marc Fennell finds time to join Mastermind as Season Three Quizmaster
TV Demand: Cobra Kai and The Mandalorian continue to dominate
ARIA and PPCA appoint Network 10’s Annabelle Herd as new Chief Executive
What is News Showcase, Google’s solution to media code laws?