• "It’s important for advertisers to understand where the momentum is strongest"
oOh!media has announced its financial results for 2020
The Google Lens capability will work on six works of art wherever they are viewed.
• Screenrights, TikTok, oOh!media, SBS, FriendlyJordies, New York Post, Kennedy awards, Alan Kohler, Netflix, Supercars, and Derby Day
• The campaign has gone live across roadside, retail, bus shelter and café locations in Melbourne
Plus oOh!media and Foxtel
• The campaign will run throughout September
• Plus the Junkee network
• The redundancies are part of a wider organisational restructure
• Google, Facebook, oOh!media, triple j, Brad Blanks, Triple M, 4BC, National Geographic Kids, Matt Preston, Karl Stefanovic and Netflix
• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman
Lego Masters season three: Meet the eight new teams
Lego Masters season three: Everything you need to know