Eight stories above Adelaide for Ben & Liam's billboard broadcast
• Ben & Liam will be suspended live from a billboard located on Rydges South Park
• The hosts also secured the newsreading services of Jodie Oddy for a week
• Until September the company had only been ruled by two CEOs in over 20 years
• 2021 marketing plans and how the audience warmed to new drive guy
• Nova 106.9’s Ash, Kip & Luttsy with Susie O'Neill will return in mid January from 6am to 9am.
• Commercial radio year one – skydivers discuss career change
• Hosted by Nova’s Matt de Groot and Sarah McGilvray
• Ben & Liam burst into the Adelaide metro breakfast market in January this year
• The production was headed up by Junkee Media Producer Madison Oklobdzija
“I don’t think there have been enough celebrity fragrances hit the market of late."
Powerful Stories is a podcast series that steps into the shoes of powerful women.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia