In addition to his role as the next CEO, Charlton will continue to have responsibility for the commercial team.
Illy will appear on the virtual stage for a performance and fan Q & A
• Ben Fordham, The New Daily, Sam Newman, 10 News Adelaide, Julian Morrow, Nova, Creative Arts Emmys, BBL, Supercars and Every Family...
• This afternoon Joel Creasey joins the show as the new Kate, Tim & Joel national drive show
• The drive show is on 3pm to 6pm weekdays from Monday 14 September
• Rachel Corbett and Tim Armstrong join to build audience and revenue
• Could Marty compete against them? How Joel will change the show
• Charlton was chief commercial officer for eight years at Nova before the announcement
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• NOVA Chief Commercial Officer Peter Charlton will succeed O’Connor on 2 November 2020.
• From the Australian economy to The Masked Singer, the PM answered all the hard hitting questions
• Joel Creasey will replace Marty Sheargold, who will depart Nova on 11 September
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms