• Dancey commences 1 February 2021.
• Details of broadcasters’ NAIDOC Week 2020 programming slate
Rebekah Donaldson, Associated Press, and Reputation Rehab
• Run in partnership with National Indigenous Television (NITV) and ABC
• The awards will be hosted by Elaine Crombie
• The new season will be broadcast on NITV and ABC Kids
• Previous series are also available on SBS On Demand.
A-League, Regional TV. YouTube, Good Food, Family Rules, ABC, and The Chase Australia
• Elsewhere, Kyle Sandilands turned out to be not dying, but 60 Minutes does have a death wish.
• Exclusive three-hour TV event simulcast across NITV, SBS and SBS On Demand
• Premieres and special events on NITV’s programming slate for the week leading to January 26
• NITV has announced four senior Indigenous appointments
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Great British Bake Off to return to Foxtel Tuesday March 23
TV Demand: My Hero Academia enters top ten after season 5 announced
Michael Gudinski dies: Remembering the godfather of Australian rock n’ roll
TV Ratings February 1: MAFS posts best entertainment rating of the year with 1m+
Weekly listeners for DAB+ radio stations climb to 2.35 million
HT&E’s Ciaran Davis: ARN recovery, iHeartPodcast strategy and revenues