Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• My Kitchen Rules is the big picture – six months shooting,
• He takes us on his MKR journey and tells about all his other Seven projects
• He also details his growing media empire away from the hit Seven series
"We judge the food not the people"
Mediaweek has also released separate podcasts on PodcastOne with both Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.
• Filming on the 10th season of My Kitchen Rules ended in mid-December.
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Plus making a profit & are audiences ready for 70 days of MKR promos?
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
Cricket superstars launch Fox Sports ICC World Cup coverage
Last Watch: Two-hour doco on last season of Game of Thrones to air on Foxtel
Women In Vogue: Gallery celebrating 60 Years of Vogue in Australia
Sports Week: A-League, Optus WWC team, Crocmedia, French Open
Podcast Week: Award winners, 7News #1, Matty Johns, Nick Kyrgios + Marc Fennel’s Top Five
smoothfm anniversary: Melbourne’s Mike Perso on staying the course