Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• My Kitchen Rules is the big picture – six months shooting,
• He takes us on his MKR journey and tells about all his other Seven projects
• He also details his growing media empire away from the hit Seven series
"We judge the food not the people"
Mediaweek has also released separate podcasts on PodcastOne with both Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.
• Filming on the 10th season of My Kitchen Rules ended in mid-December.
• Master of ceremonies this year was Seven veteran Larry Emdur.
“And in not so breaking news – Seven has the highest commercial share in broadcast history.”
• Plus making a profit & are audiences ready for 70 days of MKR promos?
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
Bauer Media’s Financially Fit Females campaign reaches 1m target
TV Ratings December 9: Tony Jones signs off from Q&A, Australian Story & Media Watch wrap
Busy week at Ahron Young’s Ticker with three new shows
How Netflix dominates the 2020 Golden Globes nominations
GroupM adspend forecast: 2019 flat, small growth in 2020
Golden Globes TV nominees include Kidman, Collette and Crowe