FoxSports.com.au dominated over all other digital sports news brands on Cup day.
Cup Week on 10: Hosts, commentary and entertainment
• Gorgi Coghlan and Stephen Quartermain join Cup week commentary team
Sharri Markson, Kylar Loussikian, Sid Maher, Ray Hadley, Margaux Parker, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Weekly, Wentworth, MasterChef, and Melbourne Cup
• 10 is making the most of its VRC $100m five-year partnership.
• 10 Play will be the only place to stream all races live in high-definition.
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• 10 reveals Cup sponsors, Melbourne Cup on CBS Sports, 10 Play streaming
• Network 10 has revealed its full team of hosts and reporters covering the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
• Studio 10, The Project, 10 News First and The Loop will broadcast live from the track.
• Seven confronted all sorts of weather on its final coverage of the first Tuesday in November from Flemington.
Herald Sun and the Herald & Weekly Times has a longstanding relationship with the VRC.
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too
Millionaire Hot Seat Returns Tonight
Antelope to Kangaroos: Stephen Tate on I’m a Celebrity’s wild ride in 2021
Mediaweek Roundup: James Murdoch, Chris Murphy, NBL and Stan Sport