• 10 is making the most of its VRC $100m five-year partnership.
• 10 Play will be the only place to stream all races live in high-definition.
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• 10 reveals Cup sponsors, Melbourne Cup on CBS Sports, 10 Play streaming
• Network 10 has revealed its full team of hosts and reporters covering the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
• Studio 10, The Project, 10 News First and The Loop will broadcast live from the track.
• Seven confronted all sorts of weather on its final coverage of the first Tuesday in November from Flemington.
Herald Sun and the Herald & Weekly Times has a longstanding relationship with the VRC.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Seven heads to Flemington for live coverage of the iconic Melbourne Cup Carnival
Under the new arrangement Ten will broadcast the four days of the Melbourne Cup Carnival live.
Seven had its biggest streaming audience since the Australian Open Men's Final in January
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative